When submitting a video to Our Dyslexic Connection you must provide true and accurate information and accept the terms and conditions. The use of the service is restricted to persons age 18 or older.
The Our Dyslexic Connection website and services are available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You are not allowed to use the service for any illegal, offensive or discriminating content. It is your sole responsibility to comply with all applicable international and local rules and these terms. You shall be solely responsible for any content you submit, post, create and display on the website and the consequences of publishing them, this includes but is not limited to: videos, images, comments, profile text. You are not allowed to alter or modify any part of the website or service except for areas of the website that are explicitly provided for modification. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation are not permitted and may result in termination or suspension of the account.
We reserve the right to remove any material and/or restrict, suspend, or terminate access and/or accounts that we find in our sole discretion in breach of our terms, unlawful, infringing or violating intellectual property laws.
Please choose the material and information you provide on this site carefully and ensure that the information you provide and action you take must not include the following:
- Collect or use data from other user except for purpose to establishing contact in a reasonable way and in accordance with the terms of the service.
- Harass, defame, stalk, or in any other way exert pressure, threaten or harm other users visitors or any other third party.
- Submit material that is copyright protected or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material.
- Submit materials that falsely express or imply that such Materials are sponsored or endorsed by Our Dyslexic Connection or any other third party.
- Create an account using false or misleading information with the purpose to mislead other users and/or getting unlawfully access to information.
- Submit material that in any form contains software viruses or other malicious software such as including but not limited to, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. Perform any other action that could be unlawful or damage, overburden or compromise the Our Dyslexic Connection website.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Our Dyslexic Connection service, other accounts, computer systems or networks through password mining or any other means.
- Alter in any way the Our Dyslexic Connection website or service, or reverse engineer the service or part of the service.
- Use automated programmes or application such as but not limited to spiders and robots.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the website and services.
- Publish, promote or share any material for the reason of unsolicited and/or unauthorized advertising, junk mail, pyramid schemes, chain letters, or any other material with similar purposes.
- Try to obstruct, interfere or limit in any way Our Dyslexic Connection service or the ability for other users to use and enjoy the service.
You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Our Dyslexic Connection respects the copyright of others. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material on the Website, please contact Our Dyslexic Connection and provide us with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Web site (this could be a screenshot or the url); (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You agree that you use the Our Dyslexic Connection website and services at your sole risk. Our Dyslexic Connection its partners, employees, consultants and subcontractors disclaim all warranties in connection with your use of the Our Dyslexic Connection website and services. Our Dyslexic Connection is not responsible and therefore disclaims any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, completeness, legality or availability of any content posted on the Our Dyslexic Connection website or services. Our Dyslexic Connection disclaims any responsibility that the service provided will be uninterrupted, meeting your specific requirements, error-fee, the server and/or any other hardware or software that provides the Our Dyslexic Connection website and services are free of virus or other harmful software.
Our Dyslexic Connection disclaims any responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any user communication. Our Dyslexic Connection is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of Our Dyslexic Connection services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or delete portions of these Terms of Service at any time without further notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service for any changes. Your continued use of Our Dyslexic Connection after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
These terms of service together and other legal noticed published by Our Dyslexic Connection constitute the entire agreement between you and Our Dyslexic Connection with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. Any waiver of any provision of the terms of service by a party will be effective only if in writing and signed by a party. If any provision of these terms of service is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms of service, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this these terms of service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Our Dyslexic Connection failure to assert any right or provision under these terms of service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.